T43 Medium Strength Thread Locker
Saftlok T43; It has been developed for bolt fixing and similar applications requiring re-adjustment. It is used for medium-strength fastening and sealing. In addition to fluid sealing, it is highly reliable in low-strength fixings. It can be disassembled with hand tools.
- NSF Approved.
- Viscosity: 5000 cps @ 12 rpm
- S46163 Military approved and ASTM D5363 provides specifications of AN0321.
- It can be used at wide operating temperature range. (-54 ° C to 177 ° C)
- Can be used with threaded bolts of 6 to 20 mm.
- It has very high chemical resistance.
IMPROVED EQUIPMENT RELIABILITY:
Under vibration, the locking screw and flake increase the reliability by applying a greater locking force. Allows tightening with the appropriate torque for the required fixing grade.
It also provides significant savings compared to mechanical fastening methods.
There is no need to mix it with an adhesive material. It has a wide range of application methods to meet special needs. It is easy to clean and the odor is very less.