Rust Remover Spray
It is a hydrocarbon based composition with low surface tension. Rust remover spray; accumulated oil, particulate residues and casing penetrate. It attaches to the metal to form a thick film layer against oxidation and prevents humidity. It is used in steel, aluminum, copper, magnesium, nickel, brass and other widely used alloys and metals. This industrial maintenance chemistry; painted surfaces, plastic and rubber. Apply by spraying.
|Flash Point||:||-40 ° C|
|Density||:||0.6 gr / cc|
• Provides ease of disassembly.
• Resolves rusty connections.
• Used as a cleaner in parts and chains.
• Removes moisture. Increase electrical properties
• Used as a lubricant in tight passages.
• Protect the material with a thin layer of non-sticky oil.
• Agricultural equipment
• Batteries and screws