Safteze Copper Anti-Seize provides lubricant and anti-seize protection under high temperature and pressure conditions and prevents compression and corrosion in metal parts.
It can be used as graphite lubricant and rust inhibitor on the surface of the material with simple, non-decomposable structure. The soap is a thickened grease with lithium. This high performance grease lubricates at high pressures, preventing jamming and seizing. At the same time it prevents galvanic deposition and abrasion which may occur by electrolysis of acid or salt water in the material.
Safteze Copper Anti-Seize has high thermal stability. It does not harden. It does not evaporate at high temperature. Thanks to its high heat resistance it prevents carbon fusion and boiling even at temperatures close to 1100 ° C. It does not contain lead, molybdenum disulfide or halogen components.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- It can operate at very high temperatures. (Up to 1200 ° C)
- It completely removes adverse effects such as abrasion, wear and rust.
- Brush packaging provides ease of application.
- Reduces the friction resistance of the assembly line by 20%.
- It can be used in bolts, screw threads, guide and bushings, heat exchangers, spark plugs and bolts.